Below, you’ll find all the PDF transcripts for the course, broken down by module and lesson.
When you click on the link for the PDF, it’ll open in another browser tab. You can download the PDF from there by moving your mouse around and clicking the “download” button.
Alternately, you can right click on the link and hit “save as.”
Analyzing a Property Module
- How to Estimate the Rent
- How to Calculate Cap Rate
- Cash-on-Cash Return
- The One Percent Rule
- Actual vs. Pro Forma
- Look Beyond the Surfaces
- Property Mastery – Review
- How to Estimate Operating Costs
- I Calculated the Cap Rate and Now I’m Depressed
Finding a Property Module
- What Kind of Property Finder Are You? – Quiz
- A Note on Tactics
- Tactic #1: Buying Foreclosures
- Tactic #2: Short Sales
- Tactic #3: Auctions
- Tactic #4: Driving for Dollars
- Tactic #5: Working With Wholesalers
- Tactic #6: Postcards
- Tactic #7: Telephone Poles
- Tactic #8: B2B
- Tactic #9: Turnkey
- Conventional Loans 101
- Non-Conventional Loans: FHA
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Househacking
- Primary Residence vs. Investor Loans
- Non-Conventional Loans: VA, USDA, Portfolio
- Borrowing Against Equity
- Seller Financing
- Working With Private Lenders
- What Loan Should I Get?
- What Happens After I Apply for a Loan?
- Quick Overview
- Six Figures for Some Screws & Plywood
- Why Does This Renovation Cost So Much?
- How Much Should I Improve This Property?
Buying & Negotiating Module
- Learning the Jargon
- Tips on Negotiating
- Making Offers: Best Practices
- Negotiating AFTER You’re Under Contract?
- Protecting Your Assets
Building Your Team Module
- The Unpaid Team
- Paid Team Members
- How to Hire Contractors
- How to Find a Real Estate Agent
- 3 Real Estate Agent Red Flags
- How to Hire an Excellent Property Manager
- How to Prepare for an Epic Showing
- How to Photograph Your Property
- How to Write a Killer Listing
- How to Advertise for a Tenant
- How to Host a Popular Open House
- How to Screen & Choose a Tenant
- How to Have a Smooth Lease Signing
- How to Prepare for Moving Day
- What if the Tenant Needs to Break the Lease?
- What to do if The Rent is Late
- What if You Have to Evict?